Sunday, February 14, 2010

More Republican Bullshit

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
The Apparent Trap
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorHealth Care Crisis

Here is the second video, which also features John Oliver in Hawaii. This time he asks Republican idiots to explain why government mandated health care doesn't work, when it has worked successfully in Hawaii for over 40 years.

The first part of the video covers Republicans explaining why they don't want to have a discussion on TV about their ideas for health care. Maybe because their ideas are simply to leave things exactly as they are so that insurance companies can continue to get rich off sick people.

I swear, it never ceases to amaze me how the party of NO and the party of NO IDEAS can continue to receive support from anyone.

Finally, thanks to the Daily Show for their continued outstanding brilliance, and for fixing their embed code so I can actually post their videos now. This feature never used to work.

2 comments:

Dan K said...

Well I don't know about Hawaii but what I do know is that...Wait, I just lost my thought.

ZCT said...

Indeed. I swear half these politicians operate as if they don't have a video camera pointing at them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...