Sunday, February 14, 2010

Gay People and Old People

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
A Few Gay Men & Women
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorHealth Care Crisis

I've always said that old people (let's say over 70), should not be allowed to serve as congressmen, senators, and Supreme Court Justices.

This clip talks about Don't Ask Don't Tell, and then adds discussion about old people needing to retire and stop clinging to power.

It's not that I have anything against old people, I just think they need to take a back seat rather than shape policy for everyone.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very interesting! I really enjoyed how the correspondent used the same "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy with Stewart in the last few minutes of the clip. I love it!

ZCT said...

Yes that was cool. I've always believed that old people should not be running things. Although I define old as 70, not 45!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...