Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy New Year 2010

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
RNC Meeting in Hawaii
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorHealth Care Crisis

Sorry readers for my long absence. I've been lazy, playing Call of Duty Modern Warefare 2, and writing a book. For all these reasons I've not been blogging.

Now it hardly makes up for it, but I am going to share three new videos from the Daily Show which I think are outstanding. Please enjoy...

This first video includes some of the douche-bag Republicans explaining why they are holding a meeting in Hawaii to talk about fiscal responsibility.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay, were those actually Republican members who were explaining why they were holding a meeting in Hawaii? If so, it is sickening to see how actually dumb these assholes are! I felt the strong urge to tell them to shut the fuck up and stop complaining about Democrats because they are not doing anything better! Fuckers!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...