Saturday, August 12, 2006

Remember Remember


Those of you who read my blog regularly will notice that I have been going through what one might call a movie drought. I have been subjected to such shit as X-Men 3 and War of the Worlds recently which is enough to make one simply stop watching movies.

But a few months ago I was fortunate enough to be invited to see V for Vendetta with some friends. I went and was fortunate enough to witness what I believe to be the best movie of the year. I even went so far as to pre-purchase the movie on DVD so that I could receive it on the day of release.

There are plenty of reviews and opinions you can read about this movie, so I won't bore you with stuff you can read elsewhere. This movie is exceptional, and I have watched it three times in the past week. Just go rent it or buy it today, I promise you will not be disappointed.

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...