Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Spam


Thankfully my spam filter works very well these days, but I recently had a spam email get through that I found rather amusing. It's from a very 'dear friend.' Oddly I don't remember any dear friends called Nastechka, but once you get past 30, you don't remember things like you used to.

I have not edited this in any way, other than to remove the URL.

Ave, my dear friend!

What should we do to be happy? Everyone has it's own dreams and ways to go. Someone is looking for love other cares about health and children, career and well being are important for another, faithful friend is a value too. I love my family, respect friends and want to meet honorable partner. Control your desires/addictions and physical activity keeps me in excellent mood and makes me enjoy this life. I’m fond of reading and studying. I like fitness life and enjoy walking. I think it’s a pleasure to travel with your soul mate or go out like visit dance club, go to the theatre, have dinner in restaurant or make a party at home!
Find me www.***************.com/7677

Waiting for your
Nastechka

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...