Friday, January 20, 2006

You Wait For One Bus, Then Three Come Along

When I was a professional web designer I did a small handful of larger contracts, but one of the hardest things to do was to find new clients as well as being a full time designer. What's odd is that now that I don't make web sites any more I have been approached so many times it's not even funny. Last night the owner of a debt collection agency asked me to make him a web site. I just got commissioned to write this web site and maintain it for the newly formed Tennessee Poker Tour.

Okay so that's not the most exciting post in the world, but I just thought it was rather weird that the less hard I look for web projects the more seem to come my way. In the past year I've had five contracts and I have not officially made sites since 2003. Ah well.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...