Sunday, January 22, 2006

God Bless America

I must be a real blogger now, because when I saw this shop the first thing I thought was how I needed to take out my new digital camera and photograph it for my blog.

As you can see from the picture this business, located here in Tennessee, decided that their shop was going to sell two things: Guns and vacuum cleaners.

The store sits on a busy main road just outside of Johnson City next to the unassuming Apostolic Church, a church cunningly disguised as a warehouse.

I just cannot fathom what prompted such a weird combination of products. I've seen gun shops that sell knives, hunting equipment, and similar. But I have never in my entire life seen a store dedicated to such an odd combination of products.

I have to say, this is a weird part of the world to live in. God, guns and vacuum cleaners. All you can eat baby!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Vac and gun shop I love that lol :)

If the vac doesnt work, you can shoot the crap out of it.

1-800-867-5309

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...