Sunday, January 08, 2006

I'm A Millionaire At Last!

Well they say the hardest thing is to make your first million, the rest is far easier...

Today to make up for my bad beat at the poker tournament I decided to complete my goal of getting my play money at PokerStars.com up to a million dollars. I've been playing in some $50,000 sit and go tournaments recently but have been staying around $850,000. Finally today had some wins and hit my target.

As of now I have a grand total of $1,025,217 in my play money account. Not bad considering I started with $1,000. Now if I could just figure out how to do the same with real money!

Maybe I need to find one of those suckers that actually pay real money for play money. I've never quite figured out why people do that, but oh well. On to my second million I guess.

1 comment:

Sexy Phat Chick said...

Hello There!!! Thank you very much for visiting my blog. So far you have been my first visitor to actually post a comment. I really appreciate that. I'm hoping that more people come and visit but so far all the blogs I have seen haven't had that many comments. Stop by again anytime! Best Regards from Fatty Fatkins

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...