Friday, December 23, 2005

ZCT 168 Goes Commercial

Since I was wasting a whole bunch of space down on the right hand side I have decided to provide some lovely banner ads for your personal enjoyment and my potential financial gain.

First is an Amazon.com search box so you can find all the stuff you want on Amazon. Next is an ad for PartyPoker.com. If you follow that link you will get a special offer from my poker web site. Then there is an ad for PokerStars.com, my favorite poker site. If you want to play you should certainly try that one. Then I have an ad for Full Tilt Poker, the site that all the famous pros seem to like. Finally there is an ad for Tee Shirt Hell, they make some very funny shirts that will certainly make you laugh.

Please buy lots of things and make me rich.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...