Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Well that didn't take too long

I decided on a name that manages to encapsulate some of my abundant arrogance: ZCT 168. The first part is the handle I used to use in my programming days when I used to code demos in 68000 assembly language on the Atari ST. It is also the name of my company ZCT Internet that publishes various web projects including PokerXL.com. The number was my IQ score when I joined Mensa UK at the age of 18.

Since this blog is not yet actually about anything I figured it was a good a name as any. In doing some research I saw that most blogs contain one of the following words: blog, life, weblog, world, from, journal, news, thoughts, with, daily. So I decided that I'd avoid those common names and phrases. Chris Healey's Daily Blog World just sounded shit.

2 comments:

michelle said...

nice name!

ZCT said...

Wow, I got a comment, my first. Thank you Michelle, I appreciate you stopping by! I guess it was worth naming my blog after all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...