Thursday, November 17, 2005

Still tinkering

I started web design in 1996. Back then I was using a modified text editor that provided some basic help with the HTML. I now use Dreamweaver and have gotten involved in PHP programming.

As is the nature of computers I am now teaching myself something new(ish) namely how all this blogging stuff works including the code behind the pages and template manipulation. I've been steadily modifying this template to suit my needs and the latest edition of my blog site now includes an Amazon link to my most recently read book, and the book I am currently reading.

In the ever optimistic desire to make some money I've Amazon linked them so you can buy them and I can make some commission. In fact I would consider it a personal favor if you would not only follow the links and buy the books, but if you could then proceed to purchase all your Christmas gifts too, that would be even better. If I could just get about a hundred thousand readers to spend about $200 each, I'd be rich! Tell all your friends about me...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...