Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Tag Heuer Rocks II

Ever buy something and then realize it was a mistake?

My Aquaracer was very nice, but when I got to thinking about it I realized that the reason I liked Tag Heuer was their flagship s/el models. It was the Sports Elegance that I fell in love with over a decade ago. The latest version of the s/el is the Link as worn by Tiger Woods, when he is not wearing his special golfers watch.

So less than 24 hours after purchasing my Aquaracer I returned it to the store. Surprisingly the store owner never even looked in the box to see if I had damaged the watch. She merely rang up my refund and put the money back on my credit card.

So now I have placed an order with a reputable dealer who appears to give a shit about earning my business (unlike the one who sold me the Aquaracer). So by this time tomorrow I will be the proud owner of the watch I wanted all along. I already know I made the right choice and I cannot wait to put it on my wrist.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why couldn't you buy the watch you actually wanted from the store you bought the other one from?

ZCT said...

Because they were assholes at the store and I didn't want them to have my money. The nice dealer got it for me overnight, the asshole dealer was going to take 7 - 10 business days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...