Sunday, August 05, 2012

Alex & Chloe



A year ago I purchased a necklace from Alex & Chloe.  I blogged about it at the time because I was shocked by the lack of customer service when the piece they sent me was defective.  After five unanswered emails of complaint I gave up and moved on with my life.

To my surprise last week I was contacted by a new customer service manager who apologized profusely.  Evidently the company had outsourced their customer service department, and that third party had been to blame for my issues.

I was really shocked and impressed to see that not only had they decided to fix this problem, but also go back retroactively and try to address past problems.  Sure enough the new customer service manager kept his word, shipped me a replacement for my defective necklace and even included a couple of small gift items too.

It may have been a little late, but the fact that they would decide to handle things that way is just really excellent.  It's one thing to address current or future issues, but quite another to go back and correct mistakes of the past.  So thank you to Alex & Chloe for caring!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...