Sunday, May 03, 2009

My Pick: Annie Duke

I've really been enjoying the Celebrity Apprentice this season, and I have to say Annie Duke surely deserves to take down this competition.

After the final round of eliminations this week she gets to play heads up with Joan Rivers, the old hag who has repeatedly compared Annie to Hitler.

Now clearly Joan Rivers is mentally ill, who else does that to their face? But despite that, I can't wait to see Annie take the bitch down next week.

This is a charity reality show, and there is simply no reason for Joan Rivers to go after Annie and poker players generally in such a bitchy way. I thought Omarosa was crazy (and I was right), but Joan is taking this to a whole other level of crazy. Especially odd behavior for someone who claims to have such class, yet cannot seem to separate business from the bitchy ad hominem.

So good luck Annie. Show no mercy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...