Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Thanks, But No Thanks

I got this offer from US Airways in my email box this evening. Travel to Birmingham UK and get some kind of bonus air miles. Well sorry, but Birmingham is a nasty shit hole and the only way I would be travelling there is if the entire trip were first class and free, and if there were a private (and free) helicopter waiting for me in Birmingham to fly me somewhere nice.

I've been to many shit cities around the UK, and Birmingham is right up there among the worst. The other crappy cities that make up the Midlands, only seem to enhance the natural shiteness of Brum.

As for that picture of Birmingham, yeah right. They probably had to airbrush the discarded shopping trolleys and homeless people out of the picture.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...