Friday, December 09, 2005

Omaha H/L

I've been playing Omaha H/L on TestPokerStars.com. TPS is a new site owned by PokerStars.com which is a beta test bed for all the new stuff they are likely to offer on their main site in the future. It's play money only, but it can be fun when you are not in the mood to gamble.

Although I think it is boring to describe hands to other people (or at least I find it boring to listen) here is the hand I just played:

I flopped a boat, threes full of sixes. On the turn I made sixes full of threes. On the river I made quad threes. I got beat by quad sixes. Thankfully I had a big chip lead and the other player was short stacked so I didn't get hurt as badly as I could have. I've just never seen quads over quads before, it was crazy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...