Friday, November 18, 2005

Let there be music

Just in case I ever decide to promote this blog and get a readership I've added a new feature for my readers. Now you can listen to the music I like while reading what I've posted. What could be more exciting than listening not to what you like, but what I like instead?

There are two versions, US and UK. The music is the same, but you get English commercials on the Brit version and American on the US version. Also if you want to upgrade to the no commercial version you'll have to do it in the country you live in. The UK version demands that people sign up for some broadband with a specific provider, meaning you'd have to live there. The US version will take your money wherever you live!

The links are My Radio Station, over on the right of the page in the Useful Links section.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...